Simco Coatings manufactures a complete line of High Performance Industrial, Marine Offshore, and Specialty (Mil-Spec and Conformance) Paints and Coatings. Simco is managed and operated by professionals with extensive experience in the coatings industry. We serve some of the following key markets:
· Marine & shipping containers sector including all types of marine paints for the superstructure, deck, engine room, topside hull & bottom
· Offshore, refineries, pharmaceutical & chemical plants
· Highways, bridges, airports, canals, etc.
· Sewerage & water treatment plants, pulp & paper mills, etc.
· Powerplants including nuclear energy generation plants
· Heavy equipment & machinery maintenance paints
· Swimming pool, patio, deck, & wood refinishing
Simco uses the highest quality of raw materials and latest production techniques in the manufacture of their paints. Each batch of paint is carefully tested which must meet quality control standards. We guarantee consistent quality products, excellent service, low prices and always stand behind our products. A large inventory of marine paints in various colors and sizes is always maintained.
The factory is located in the heavy industrial area of metropolitan New Orleans. This location is ideally suited for transportation to both the US mainland as well as deliveries to the Caribbean Islands, Mexico, Panama, and Central & South America via the Gulf of Mexico.
Our experienced staff attends promptly and professionally to all serious inquiries. Furthermore, we sell our products direct to our existing and future customers at factory prices.
In order to provide you with the best service our minimum order requirement is $250 with a minimum packaging size of 1-US gallon containers. We do not sell aerosole cans.
Due to the nature of some of our products special hazmat and packaging charges may apply. Additionally a Certificate of Conformance is included with all shipments.